By using the shop.suninhouse.eu store, you automatically accept the following regulations.
Regulations of the online store
1. Online store shop.suninhouse.eu, run by Andrzej Szczepanik running a business under the name SUN TECHNOLOGY, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, VAT UE PL6341129904, REGON 276941496
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name SUN TECHNOLOGY, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, VAT EU PL6341129904, REGON 276941496
3. Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address shop.suninhouse.eu
6. Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations - these Store regulations.
8. Order - the Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
11. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - according to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
1. Seller's address: Sienkiewicza 4d, 41-400 Mysłowice
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's telephone number: +48 501 130 261
4. Seller's fax number - none.
5. Seller's bank account number
mBank account number:
20 1140 2004 0000 3812 1280 8459
IBAN: PL20 1140 2004 0000 3812 1280 8459
SWIFT code: BREXPLPWMBK
6. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
7. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 9 am and 3 pm on business days.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
a.terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser,
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies.
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
3. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. Payment for goods and services is carried out
through traditional transfers and electronic payments. The entity providing online payment services in the field of card payments is Blue Media S.A. Available online electronic payment methods: Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
Creating an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide personal data necessary to complete the transaction.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, remove the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order:
1.log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
3.log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4.if the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen - fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if different from the recipient's details,
5.Click the "Order and pay" button / click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail,
6.choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Postal item, cash on delivery item,
b. Courier delivery, cash on delivery courier,
c. Pickup in person available at the address agreed by phone.
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Payment on delivery
b. Cash on delivery
c. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
d. Electronic payments
e. Payment by credit card.
The entity providing online payment services in the field of card payments is Blue Media S.A. Available online electronic payment methods: Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
4. The Customer can make Payments by Payment Cards to the Partner in a simplified form, i.e. without the need to enter all payment card details each time. A Token (virtual card identifier) shall be generated based on payment card details provided by the Customer to PayU.
Execution of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a.payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within two calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or credit card - the order processing time is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
b. payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
c. payment in cash on personal pickup, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery within 1 day from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the shipment for collection.
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. A In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
5. B In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option
request delivery of Products in parts or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
6. The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the date of concluding the Sales Agreement,
7. If the Customer selects a personal Product collection, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order.
8. In the case of ordering Products with different terms of readiness for collection, the date of readiness for collection is the longest given date
9. The beginning of the period of readiness of the Product for collection by the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or credit card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses cash on delivery - from the day of concluding the Sale Agreement.
10. The Product is delivered within the territory of the European Union.
11. We send our goods by courier, especially for large shipments such as solar panels. The shipment is always insured - the carrier is liable for damage in transit, so when collecting the goods, please check the contents of the shipment and the presence / absence of damage. In the absence of external signs of damage, and finding them after unpacking, most carriers (such as DHL) give the recipient a certain time to file a claim for damage in transit up to a few days after receiving the shipment. Shipments showing signs of damage must absolutely be unpacked in the presence of the courier. In each case of damage, it is necessary to report a complaint to the carrier by the recipient and draw up a damage report. After confirmation of the damage by the carrier, we send the new goods free from damage. Of course, returns are accepted on general terms, if the goods do not show signs of use - the cost of transport is borne by the returning party.
12. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store's website in the "Delivery costs" tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
13. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit specified in sec. 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. In the case of an Agreement which consists in the regular delivery of Products for a specified period (subscription), the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from taking possession of the first thing.
5. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
6. The statement may be sent by traditional mail by sending the statement to the Seller's address - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The statement can also be submitted on the form, the template of which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations and an attachment to the Act of May 30 2014 on consumer rights, but it is not obligatory.
7. If the Consumer sends the declaration by e-mail, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
8. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement and the subject of the contract intact (product not used, not broken seals, including packaging seals), all made by payment by deducting the costs of deliveries to the Consumer and the possible payment gateway commission, in the case of payment via a payment gateway.
c. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction
tions, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him.
e. The Consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address provided from which they were sent, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
f. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail.
9. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
a.in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
c. in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
d. for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Seller has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
f. in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items,
g. in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations on the market, over which the Seller has no control,
h. in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery,
i. for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement,
j. for delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract,
Complaint and warranty
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code. The store is liable to the consumer under the warranty for the goods sold, if the defect is found within 2 years from the date of its release. In the event of a defect, the Store may, in consultation with the consumer, solve the problem by: lowering the price, withdrawing from the contract, replacing the subject of the contract, removing the defect.
3. Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
4. It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
5. Goods sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address from which they were sent.
6. If a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store. The Seller will also attach a warranty card to the sold Product.
7. Pursuant to Article 558 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller excludes the provisions on the warranty for Buyers who are entrepreneurs.
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
1.Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, voivodeship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court complaint and redress methods:
a. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in Art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
b. The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, pursuant to Art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
c. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute, e.g.
between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
Acting in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws of the EU .L.2016.119.1), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", we would like to inform you that
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR internet platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/